chat with a id gamer

1 view

CityPW

Feb 1, 2008, 2:48:22 AM2/1/08
to CityPassword Software Ontology Seminar
Scorpion says:
Hi Shawn
Scorpion says:
I made a little package to download if you ever feel like playing
Shawn says:
hey Garry
Scorpion says:
You can find it here
Scorpion says:
http://www.mg-planet.com/doom/skulltagdl.html
Scorpion says:
I wrote some instructions on that page, you need to rename a file
after unzipping the stuff
Shawn says:
ha~am downloading now
Scorpion says:
okie
Shawn says:
ok~this package about what?doom?
Scorpion says:
Skulltag
Shawn says:
i've never heard of it
Shawn says:
computer game?
Shawn says:
i will play with it
Scorpion says:
it's doom 2, but in a package to make it work well for windows xp, and
give it some new online multiplayer functionality
Scorpion says:
like capture the flag, last man standing, invasion, instagib, that
sort of thing
Shawn says:
wowo~cool,man~i'd like CTF
Scorpion says:
the only downside would be that pretty much all servers are either in
europe or in north america
Scorpion says:
so if we want to play a game that doesn't lag so much, one of us would
have to setup a server
Scorpion says:
i can, but then i need to unplug my router. so far, i haven't been
able to adjust my router settings to match
Shawn says:
okok~~~China telecome's router is so sucks
Shawn says:
i got one today and installed it
Shawn says:
I bought a new PC recently~
Scorpion says:
actually, the dsl modem is fine. the WLAN router I got doesn't really
cooperate well it's an alpha mini wlan router
Shawn says:
AMD 4400+ 2GB DDR800 GF8500 256MB
Shawn says:
ok~
Scorpion says:
ok
Shawn says:
i will put some next-gen games on it and play with UNREALIII~sounds
exciting,ha
Scorpion says:
hehe
Shawn says:
are u a computer teacher in shanghai?
Scorpion says:
UT3 runs ok on my pc, but a bit sluggish
Scorpion says:
i also teach computer class, yes, but mainly english to primary
school
Scorpion says:
what i'd like to do, is to have more local people play doom online
that way, i get to play in matches and don't lag that much hehe
Shawn says:
ha~ok
Scorpion says:
of course, it would help if you know some gamers i could get in
contact with
Shawn says:
can u send me a doom or doom2? i was delete it
Scorpion says:
don't worry, it's in the package
Shawn says:
haha~ok~i will tell them
Scorpion says:
i made the package since i figured not many gamers here have doom
Scorpion says:
i included doom, and 3 files with custom maps, one I made myself
Shawn says:
wow~u did a good job,man
Scorpion says:
to practice, you can start skulltag and choose one of the episodes.
episode 1 is the original doom 2 game, episode 2 is deathmatch against
the computer, and episode 3 is 'invasion'
Scorpion says:
but follow the instructions on the site
Shawn says:
haha~sounds great
Shawn says:
im looking forward to play with it~
Shawn says:
downloading 54%
Scorpion says:
hehe let me know and practice a bit i'd love to have an online game
with it again, it's been way too long for me
Shawn says:
ok,bro!i became a id player since 1994~im 8 years old at that time.
Scorpion says:
lol
Scorpion says:
and i feel guilty sometimes letting 12 year olds play it
Shawn says:
almostly,it's single mode to play
Shawn says:
haha...it's not too late,bro
Shawn says:
how long have u been to China~
Scorpion says:
since november 2005
Shawn says:
hoho~John Romero went to shanghai december in 2007
Scorpion says:
really?
Scorpion says:
totally missed that
Shawn says:
yeah~
Shawn says:
i was really want to meet him but i didnt have enough cash at that
time~
Scorpion says:
"to win the game, you must kill me, John Romero"... that should sound
familiar
Shawn says:
so i was quit.and already to start my company
Shawn says:
correct~sounds exciting
Scorpion says:
bathroom, brb
Shawn says:
ok
Shawn says:
jo...@rome.ro is John's msn that u can add him
Scorpion says:
meh
Scorpion says:
I like most of the games he was involved with, but I don't know the
man
Shawn says:
ok~im just play with demo that map and music are good
Shawn says:
back to hell
Scorpion says:
demo?