Give the Credit when due !

World Peace

Feb 10, 2012, 12:17:24 AM2/10/12
to Citizens Of The World !

I don't know why we don't realize the Importance of having a Sensible
Government like the Present UPA which is Holding the Nation in the
Path of Growth and Achievements making India one of the Powers and
Leaders among the NATIONS !

Give them the Credit when it is due. Unlike under NDA Rule we don't
have ATROCITIES and RIOTS as a Daily Routine. Not only that , there
won't be any Regret of doing these Atrocities of Rape , Murder ,
Church Attacks , Attacks on Poor and Lower Castes . Instead there will
be GLOATING OVER THESE ACHIEVEMENTS and TROPHIES such as 'A dead Eshan
Jaffrey' , Desecrated Religious Places , Sulking Minorities etc. That
is ALL one can expect from such a Party full of Bastards watching
Pornography 247 !!

If some Corruptions and Scams were exposed each one should be
investigated and the GUILTY PUNISHED. Also, CORRUPTION SHOULD BE
ROUTED OUT FROM THE MINDS OF CITIZENS once and for all. More than that
THE POOR SHOULD BE UPLIFTED and thereby Poverty eliminated. The UNDULY
RICH LOOTERS ARE DOWNLIFTED and their WEALTH CONFISCATED so that this
POVERTY ELIMINATION is hurried up !!!

RELIGIOUS FUNDAMENTALISM which seems to be the BANE OF INDIA AND THE
GLOBE should be eliminated and RELIGION SHOULD BE PUT IN ITS PLACE by
its Inventor [ THE MANKIND ] just like ALL NUCLEAR WEAPONS MUST BE PUT
IN THEIR PLACE [so that they are never fired] !!!!