Fw: Re:[Jal Vayu Vihar]Right To Food : My Pet Project !

1 view

Wg Cdr Thomas Walker

Feb 15, 2012, 11:28:37 AM2/15/12
to Citizen...@googlegroups.com

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Wednesday, February 15, 2012 9:15 PM
Subject: Re:[Jal Vayu Vihar]Right To Food : My Pet Project !

Dear Col Kochar,

Thank you for the Support !

I'm on Newspapers, Google Groups , Facebook , Twitter trying to write to various People and agencies !!

But I know the Road Forward is Steep and Stiff and perhaps the Target is on the Summit of the Tallest Mountain !!!

I am hopeful and exploring......

Best Regards,

May God Bless you

Walker
--
Wg Cdr Thomas Walker ,
Sector D, 507,

--------------- Already on this discussion -----------
Lt Col Prakash MJ said:
On 2/15/12, prakash mj <4mjpr...@gmail.com> wrote:
> [...]
> the food grains are stored in open and are rotting due to rain and
> bandicoots are destroying
> the food grains here by we order please distribute the same free of
> cost to poor people.
>>cabinet meeting of the great economist PM was held and they decided that
>> the supream
> court order should not be obeyed and challenged.They quietly blamed
> NDA for not constructing enough godowns for storing food.when it was
> pointed out that they are in power
> since last 7-8 years why you have not constructed the godowns as it
> takes only one or two years to construct the same.They was no answer.
>>when such is the case they are firmly securing even the rotten food have
>> they not provided
> food security?
> with regards
> MJP
>
> On 2/14/12, Wg Cdr Thomas Walker wrote:
>> Right To Food : My Pet Project !
>>
>> RIGHT TO FOOD : MY PET PROJECT !
>>
>> Dear All ,
>>
>> It is the Duty of all of us , Especially the POLITICIANS OF INDIA to
>> work for the Progress of OUR SOCIETY and CITIZENS !
>>
>> We need to take up a RIGOROUS WAY of addressing ALL OUR SHORT COMINGS
>> and ELIMINATE THEM ONE BY ONE !!
>>
>> In INDIA irrespective of RELIGION , CASTE , LANGUAGE or REGION , the
>> FIRST THING THE CITIZENS GREET OR ASK EACH OTHER when they meet is
>> MEALS OVER ? HAVE YOU EATEN ? etc and its variations.
>>
>> Well, No one can blame Humans to give so much Importance to FOOD and
>> spend almost their 50 % Time and Energy in pursuit of FOOD
>> irrespective of being RICH or POOR
>>
>> While the RICH get their FILL the POOR GO HUNGRY in INDIA !!!
>>
>> Therefore, it is the DUTY OF THE GOVERNMENT to ENSURE ALL HER
>> CITIZENS ARE ADEQUATELY FED !!!!
>>
>> All the MIGHT and EFFORTS of the GOVERNMENT must be directed towards
>> Growing Food , Industries for Processing Food [ Acquiring , Storing ,
>> Cooking , Packaging & Distributing ] and Delivering to Every Citizen
>> Daily !!!!!
>>
>> As most of us have eaten fulfilling Meals on Air Planes and Trains
>> this will be AS GOOD OR BETTER in QUALITY , QUANTITY and HEALTHY and
>> going a long way to SOLVE THIS ISSUE. All the SKILLS of DABBAWALLAS
>> will be EMBEDDED into this EFFORT. The INDUSTRY will OF COURSE involve
>> ALL CITIZENS , ALL FARMERS and ENVIRONMENTALISTS , ALL PANCHAYATS �
>> MUNICIPALITIES � CORPORATIONS , STATE & CENTRAL GOVERNMENTS.
>>
>> FOOD font-size: 15px; font-family: yui-tmp;"> within the coming 5
>> Years STARTING IMMEDIATELY !!!!!!!!!
>>
>> --
>> Wg Cdr Thomas Walker ,
>> Sector D, 507,
>> Jal Vayu Vihar
>>
>> Looking for Tenants? Send details to ren...@commonfloor.com
>>
>> For House on Sale Ads, send details to se...@commonfloor.com
>>
>> You are a member of Jal Vayu Vihar Owners and Residents Community
>> Portal (powered by CommonFloor.com)
>> Adjust your notification settings: click here [1]

Wg Cdr Thomas Walker said:
Right To Food : My Pet Project ! Dear All , It is the Duty of all of us , Especially the POLITICIANS OF INDIA to work for the Progress of OUR SOCIETY and CITIZENS ! We need to take up a RIGOROUS WAY of addressing ALL OUR SHORT COMINGS and ELIMINATE THEM ONE BY ONE !! In INDIA irrespective of RELIGION , CASTE , LANGUAGE or REGION , the FIRST THING THE CITIZENS GREET OR ASK EACH OTHER when they meet is MEALS OVER ? HAVE YOU EATEN ? etc and its variations. Well, No one can blame Humans to give so much Importance to FOOD and spend almost their 50 % Time and Energy in pursuit of FOOD irrespective of being RICH or POOR While the RICH get their FILL the POOR GO HUNGRY in INDIA !!! Therefore, it is the DUTY OF THE GOVERNMENT to ENSURE ALL HER CITIZENS ARE ADEQUATELY FED !!!! All the MIGHT and EFFORTS of the GOVERNMENT must be directed towards Growing Food , Industries for Processing Food [ Acquiring , Storing , Cooking , Packaging & Distributing ] and Delivering to Every Citizen Daily !!!!! As most of us have eaten fulfilling Meals on Air Planes and Trains this will be AS GOOD OR BETTER in QUALITY , QUANTITY and HEALTHY and going a long way to SOLVE THIS ISSUE. All the SKILLS of DABBAWALLAS will be EMBEDDED into this EFFORT. The INDUSTRY will OF COURSE involve ALL CITIZENS , ALL FARMERS and ENVIRONMENTALISTS , ALL PANCHAYATS – MUNICIPALITIES – CORPORATIONS , STATE & CENTRAL GOVERNMENTS. FOOD & DRINKS WILL BE PRODUCED AND SUPPLIED TO ALL CITIZENS AS PER SPECIFICATION OF HEALTH DEPARTMENT !!!!!! At first when I thought of the COST , I almost gave it up. Then , I sat down and worked out that this is quite FEASIBLE. It costs the STATE approximately One Lakh Crores of Rupees per month. That is Rs. 100,000,00,00,000 per month. Which makes it an Expenditure of Rupees 12 Lakh Crores per Year !!!!!!! Our GDP is Approximately Rs. 250 Lakh Crores and this is only appx 5 % of it. Once we implement this OUR GDP will grow up too. This calculation is based on giving FOOD to ALL ABOVE THE POVERTY LINE at a Nominal Charge of Rs 100 per head per day and FREE OF COST to ALL BELOW THE POVERTY LINE !!!!!!!! If Montek Singh Ahluwalia cannot implement it I AM WILLING TO HEAD THE PLANNING AND IMPLEMENTATION within the coming 5 Years STARTING IMMEDIATELY !!!!!!!!!
kona sam (delhi) replies to www.wincowalker.com
4 hrs ago (12:10 PM)
You want 5% of GDP? Who will give it to you. Do you know meaning of GDP? If you say give me 5% of govt revenue, i can understand. First know meaning of GDP. GDP means Total Production of everything and Total service income of all people like my salary and your salary. Total revenue on this may be 20%. If you need 5% then you need 25% of govt revenue. Defence takes 50%. only 25% for all things like education, health, Roads, Communications? Foolish.
www.wincowalker.com replies to kona sam
3 mins ago (04:26 PM)
Hi, Yes , Sadly the Expenditure is indeed large and 5% of the GDP is perhaps half the Defence Expenditure ! By the way if you are wise you will not say words like FOOLISH etc !! It only means how SMALL is the Overall CAPACITY of such a LARGE GROWING SUPER POWER like ours that they are unable to spend just Rs 100 per head per day on their 40 Crores of Below Poverty Line Citizens !!! The sooner we do it and eliminate the HUNGER the better !!!! Yes, I need 5% of GDP and it is the DUTY OF THE NATION to acquire this from GDP and channelize this Effort, OR ELSE HISTORY WILL MARK AS ALL AS FOOLS !!!!!
Anil (India) replies to kona sam
3 hrs ago (12:56 PM)
It should be of Budget % not GDP. BTW no country can afford to spend more then 30% of their GDP to defence.Infra, health,education, energy,communications,science & Tech, Agriculture etc etc will all comprise in GDP along with our future investments and savings.
www.wincowalker.com replies to kona sam
3 hrs ago (12:34 PM)
I get your point ! Let me explore !!
Lt. Colonel ( Retd.) Kuldip K. Kochhar said:

I fully endorse the fine sentiments expressed. It will be well worth the effort to join some Political Party, and then start working “from within” to achieve our noble goals.

I wish you the best.

KuldipKochhar