Re: Re:[Jal Vayu Vihar]RE-SCHEDULING OF TIMING AND QUANTITY OF WATER SUPPLY

Wg Cdr Thomas Walker

Feb 6, 2012, 9:33:30 PM2/6/12
to jalvayu-viha...@commonfloor.com, Citizen...@googlegroups.com
For Jal Vayu Vihar Apartments with the peculiar Water Problems such as "Though for all these years Sector A & B have the First Release of water with highest Pressure for about half an hour before the Sectors C & D start getting their share of Water and still the Water Scarcity persists" can only be solved with a DEVICE to be installed at the Main Water Inlet of each Apartment which will let in Only 1000 Liters per 24 hours and if this Limit is reached will SHUT DOWN automatically !

If such a Device does not exist it needs to be designed/invented !!