Maddow Show Tonight (Plus: new Capitolism column and new Breakdown)

Christopher Hayes

May 21, 2010, 5:16:50 PM5/21/10
to christop...@googlegroups.com
Lord it's beautiful here in DC and hope it is too where you are. I'm filling in for Rachel Maddow as a guest host tonight on her show. We'll be broadcasting from DC at 9pm EDT

I've got a new Capitolism column called "Any Given Sunday" about the virtues of direct action.

"If we're going to get reform on the scale we need, bank lobbyists and members of Congress alike have to be confronted with the terrifying thought that the system from which they profit might just be run over—that 700 angry protesters might show up on their lawn any given Sunday"

And a new episode of the Breakdown that answers the question: "Can the US Government Assassinate You?"

Best,
-c