Excerpt from my new book Twilight of the Elites

Christopher Hayes

Mar 28, 2012, 1:26:04 PM3/28/12
to christop...@googlegroups.com
Hey all:

We've posted a brief excerpt of Twilight of the Elites, which you can read here.

We're finalizing the dates and locations for the book tour, but as of now, I'll be doing events in NYC, NJ, DC, Boston, Chicago, SF, Seattle and LA in June and July.

I'll send out a complete list of tour dates when we've got them nailed down.

In the interim, you can pre-order the book here, here, or here.

Feel free to forward this email to anyone you think might be interested and thank you (in advance) for tolerating the bout of book flogging that will dominate this distribution list for much of the next two months!

All best,
-c

--
You can pre-order my new book, Twilight of the Elites, which publishes this summer.