Herding Donkeys Event this Thursday in Washington DC

Christopher Hayes

Oct 9, 2010, 10:16:43 AM10/9/10
to christop...@googlegroups.com
Hey everyone. This Thursday, October 14th from 6-7:30pm, I'll be hosting an event in Washington DC to discuss and celebrate my colleague Ari Berman's new book Herding Donkeys. The book is the most in-depth look at the grassroots foundation of the Democratic party's resurgence and later Barack Obama's election. The book is fascinating and thought provoking and I'll be in conversation with Ari about some of the main themes, followed by cocktails and some snacks. It will be a great event and urge you all to come check it out.

There'll be books for sale at the event as well, though if you want a head start you can order it here (order 2!):

October 14th 6-7:30pm
The Stewart Mott House
122 Maryland Avenue NE, Washington, D.C.
Herding Donkeys Flyer_03.pdf