Christmas gifts from exciting new site!

homeshop...@hotmail.com

Nov 15, 2005, 9:29:26 PM11/15/05
to Christmas101 - Christmas 101
Holiday season is upon us, just in time for your shopping and
decorating is our newest site. www.homeshoppinggifts.com

Over 1000 gifts online, many are on sale and we have lots of very
unique gifts.
Gifts for him/her and children, home and garden, kitchen to bathroom,
indoor and outdoor gifts.

Gifts of devotion, gifts that show your American Pride, Gifts for home
or office, we will help you find a gift for everyone on your list.

Shop from your home or office and we will ship anywhere in the United
States and in Ontario Canada.

Our site is secure, and our products are great. Visit us today and
start working on that holiday list.

OUR GIFT TO YOU- SPEND $50.00 AND RECEIVE A FREE WINDCHIME- SPEND
$100.00 AND RECEIVE A FREE BIRDHOUSE.
Windchime and birdhouse design are at our choosing.