Need help with an old decoration! (Santa Claus Cardboard Cone - Lamp)

1 view

Sal

Sep 17, 2008, 2:46:57 PM9/17/08
to Christmas101 - Christmas 101
Has anyone ever seen a decoration that was a white cardboard cone (i'd
say about 1-2ft tall) with Santa Claus on it and sparkles. I remember
it to have tiny holes in the surface (probably to let the heat
out)...It was from at least the 70's but probably more like the
50-60s...

The cone rested on a straight piece of metal which came out of a white
base with a bulb in it...The light from the bulb had shown through the
tiny holes in the Santa Claus cone....

My parents had this when I was a child and I really loved it. It's
long gone and my parents have passed.....I'm trying to find it on
places like EBAY, however I have no idea if it had a name or who
manufactured it...

Any help would be appreciated...

Thank you!