White Christmas in Colorado

Barbara

Nov 10, 2005, 12:27:38 PM11/10/05
to Christmas101 - Christmas 101
On our radio show (16 Kicks Garage Sale), we have guaranteed a White
Christmas in the Denver metro area. I'd really like to make this really
special. I'm wondering how many people still dream of a White
Christmas, and if that makes the day perfect.

We're going to make real snow, not the fake stuff, it will be a
snowfall that will build up and stay on the ground for Christmas.

Any insight? Good idea, bad idea? Any thoughts on how to make it a
better idea?

Thanks,
Barbara
http://16KicksGarageSale.com

treeli...@christmas101.com

Nov 12, 2005, 10:51:34 AM11/12/05
to Christmas101 - Christmas 101
That sounds like a great idea to me!

A White Christmas is high up on the list of things people think about.
I know because we are in Connecticut and everybody is always wishing
for a White Christmas here. The only difference is we can't make it so
if the weather doesn't cooperate you can send us some homemade Denver
snow!

Last year we were loaded with snow so it was great!

:)