The Happy Elf on DVD

Lauren

Nov 22, 2005, 9:57:15 PM11/22/05
to Christmas101--...@googlegroups.com
Hey,
I just found your Christmas group, http://groups.google.com/group/Christmas101---Christmas-101?lnk=gschg&hl=en, and I think you may be of some help to me. I'm reaching out to you on behalf of Anchor Bay Entertainment and M80 regarding The Happy Elf DVD. This brand new computer animated Christmas special features the voice and original music of Harry Connick Jr. Since you are a fan of Christmas, I thought that you might be interested in posting the banner or press release on your website? I love your website and I think you'd be a big help to us. You can check out the banners, press release, media player, and more here: http://assets.m80im.com/webmasters/happyelf/happyelf.html
For your help, I would be happy to send you a copy of the Happy Elf DVD.
Please let me know if you're interested!
Thanks!
Lauren, M80
lau...@m80im.com
www.m80im.com/www.m80teams.com

sdowns

Dec 14, 2005, 9:45:13 PM12/14/05
to Christmas101 - Christmas 101
If anybody hasn't heard about The Happy Elf then check out the media
player for a preview.
http://links.fanation.com/?C1472_210374
TheHappyElf.com is hosting an opportunity to WIN $500 Every Week until
Christmas and as if it couldn't get any better the Grand Prize winner
gets a chance to meet Harry Connick Jr. and see him perform! This time
of the year I could use that cash.
Scott