Christmas is coming

HelpSupportOurTroops

Nov 4, 2007, 8:37:51 PM11/4/07
to Christmas101 - Christmas 101
I know a great store for holiday gifts and decorations. They are
looking for more exposure so I am trying to help them out..Won't you?
They buy and sell items so they can send items in care packages to
troops overseas.
They have alot of bargains on alot of things but right now it is alot
of christmas items. check them out for yourself.
Tell your friends and family about them. They do ship overseas and
they don't have outrageous shipping costs like some of those stores
that ship worldwide. They are really lovely people.
here is the link
www.stores.eaby.com/amarineswifecorpshardest?refid=store

Hope everyones Holiday season is a happy and safe one!!