My Christmas Wish 2007

sammycol...@yahoo.com

Dec 4, 2007, 1:50:07 PM12/4/07
to Christmas101 - Christmas 101

In recent years, my parents health (esp. my mother) has deteriorated.
I recently moved 600 miles closer just to be with them. I fear this
may be the last Christmas for one or both of them. They really LOVE
Christmas cards! As I was rummaging through the attic to retrieve
their Christmas decorations, I found Christmas cards they had received
from 30 years ago. They throw NONE away. I was trying to think of
something really special to do for them for Christmas and I came up
with this idea. If you have the Christmas spirit, and want to do
something nice for someone (who doesn't?) - please take the time to
send my parent's a Christmas card. Christmas was always a magical time
of year for our family and I truly want to make this magical for the
both of them. Please! God Bless You and I hope you and your family
have a wonderful Christmas.

Address is as follows:
Donald and Betty Coleman
704 Seattle Drive
Lexington Kentucky 40503

Please forward this to all your family/friends/coworkers.
God Bless!!!