FREE BIRDHOUSE OR WINDCHIME

homeshop...@hotmail.com

Nov 16, 2005, 8:07:40 PM11/16/05
to Christmas101 - Christmas 101
Receive a FREE Windchime when you order $50.00 in products or receive a
FREE Birdhouse when you order $100.00 in products from our new and
unique website.
www.homeshoppinggifts.com.

Over 1000 products to choose from-many are on sale, unique items.
Secure site.
Let us do the shipping-order and we will ship to anywhere in the United
States or to Ontario Canada.

Products for him/her and children, indoor and outdoor gifts, garden and
patio, gifts for every room in the house. Show your American Pride with
our gifts. Gifts of Devotion, gifts for the home or office. Decorations
galore!

Visit us today and start your christmas shopping.