Christmas Letter form Santa

Captainron19

Nov 10, 2007, 4:30:06 PM11/10/07
to Christmas101 - Christmas 101
We started a new web site this week where parents and friends can send
a personal letter to children this Christmas from Santa Claus. All
letters come personalized and made different for each child (as you
can see during the order process). Letters are printed on Santa Claus
stationery and mailed in a Christmas envelope with the official North
Pole Post mark on them (provided order is completed by December 5th).

All letters will be shipped at the begininning of December. Check it
out at: www.officialsantagreetings.com

jom...@verizon.net

Nov 14, 2007, 4:52:06 PM11/14/07
to Christmas101 - Christmas 101
Sounds like a really great idea. I have a new Christmas site also.
Santa talks directly to children who come to visit on a daily basis.

Check it out at: http://santasplace.blogspot.com/