Chamber celebrate CNY event on 1/28/2023

sunny duann

Dec 27, 2022, 7:08:28 PM12/27/22
to Chinesec...@googlegroups.com
ccctb pic letterhead.png

Dear members and friends:

Happy Holidays!

As of the year-end of 2022, I hope you are all doing well this year and looking forward to the new year at the corner to come.
Our board had planned an event for you on January 28, 2023 to celebrate Year of Rabbit together.

The venue contents hot pot dinner, wine tasting, raffle prize drawing. We also invite the director of Tampa World Trade Center
Mr. Karl Kaliebe to be our keynote speaker. He will share the information and the mission of the World Trade Center, and their plans
for the 2023 with our members.

Our Chamber's business had been stalled during the pandemic time. We would like to kick off the new year from this event.

This should be a fun event for everyone. Please invite anyone interested to join and start make reservations and registration accordingly.

Attached is the event flyer for your reference.

I am looking forward to see you all on the 1/28.

Sunny Duann
President

CCCTB 01282023 NEW YEAR POSTER.pdf