Chinese Chamber of Commerce of Tampa Bay Chinese New Year Celebration

Sue Xu

Jan 23, 2018, 7:31:01 PM1/23/18
to chinesec...@googlegroups.com
Inline image 1
Inline image 2
Chinese New Year’s Celebration

Saturday, February 17, 2018

4:00PM to 7:00 PM

Don’t miss this family friendly fun event (Ho-Ho Choy’s “Hotpot Dinner”—1441 E. Fletcher Ave. #125 –Tampa Fl. 33613; phone: 813-962-2159)

The Year of the Dog will be celebrated with a Hotpot Dinner approach(ShabuShabu)—you will have your own pot, with clear or spicy broth and 10 different food combinations to choose from (vegetarian friendly also).

Dinners range from $15 to $20, with a free soft drink or tea.—Everyone pays for their own!

Meet members of the “International Friends of Tampa Bay Group” also!

Seating limited-- register by calling/texting Jim Chen 813-951-0730, Sue Xu 813-579-7379or via e-mail at jcis...@yahoo.com, suet...@gmail.com.

Be involved - Bring your card - Bring your enthusiasm – Have some fun!

Chinese Chamber New Year's Dinner Announcement (21718.pdf

Ho Janet

Jan 23, 2018, 10:17:10 PM1/23/18
to Sue Xu, chinesec...@googlegroups.com
I wl b there

Thank you!
Dream Big
Janet Ho

Sue Xu <suet...@gmail.com> 於 2018年1月23日 下午7:31 寫道:

<image.png>
<image.png>

<Chinese Chamber New Year's Dinner Announcement (21718.pdf>

jim c

Jan 24, 2018, 12:07:18 AM1/24/18
to Sue Xu, Ho Janet, chinesec...@googlegroups.com

Janet, The picture looks good! I used it!

Peter Simmons

Feb 12, 2018, 8:15:13 AM2/12/18
to Sue Xu, chinesec...@googlegroups.com

Jim, Sue and Anthony---I will be there for the New Year’s party at Ho-Ho’s.

Thanks for arranging it—I look forward to the event.

Pete S.