Happy Chinese New Year

sunny duann

Jan 20, 2023, 11:22:04 PM1/20/23
to Chinesec...@googlegroups.com

ccctb pic letterhead.png

Dear members and friends:

On behalf of the Chinese Chamber of Commerce of Tampa Bay, I want to send our greeting to you and your family.
The year of Rabbit will bring you a year of peace and prosperity!
This is also a reminder of our planned hot pot dinner event on January 28. We still have seats open for you to make reservations.
Please use the attached flyer for your reference. The program consists of business information about Tampa Bay, wine tasting, education about
noodles, and raffle prizes. It should be a fun networking event for everyone.
Looking forward to seeing you soon.

President,
Sunny Duann
New Year Eve Greeting.jpg