sunny duann

Jul 27, 2020, 6:28:46 PM7/27/20
to Chinesec...@googlegroups.com
CCCTB 8/2 Zoom Meeting 2:30-4 PM

image.png
Dear All:
This is to a minder of our Sunday afternoon Zoom meeting the topic for small business PPP applications. Please note that the government of SBA loans for the deadline to apply for loans is on August 8, NOT August 24.
For those still interested to participate in the meeting, we are still open to the registration.
For those been registered with me or Yingyi Xu, we will send you the link, ID and Password a couple of days before the meeting.
Please use attached PDF flyer for your reference.
Stay safe and healthy.

President
Sunny Duann

Revised CCCTB 08022020 PPP Loan Seminar Revised Deadline.pdf