Our Sarasota November 9th educational workshop

sunny duann

Nov 10, 2019, 9:53:43 PM11/10/19
to Chinesec...@googlegroups.com, Ying ”Laura” 高穎律師 Gao
image.png
Dear Members and Friends:
The educational workshop we did on August 31st went well and demanded by the residents of Sarasota county inquired us to do a second one on November 9th. The BaoAce school-sponsored their facility in Sarasota Mall, Member Phoebe Zhang helped the broadcast the event via the WeChat app group, and we had about 20 people came to to the workshop.
Attorney Laura Gao conducted the workshop on Saturday from 2:30 to 5 PM, the topic of
"Legal pitfalls and solutions for Life Time Planning s and Estate Planning in the US" is essential to the audience.
And Ms. Goa's again delivered an informative and educational presentation. I received all the positive feedback from the attendees after the meeting. Some of them shared a few topics and subjects that they would like to hear from us in the future.
Our outreach to the Sarasota area was successful, there were 2 ladies who drove all the way from Port Charlotte came to listen.
We got 5 new members signed up with the CCCTB at this time.
Attached is the photo of the day to share with you.
Regards,
Sunny Duann
President
1109 3.jpg