CCCTB new board and new president

Sue Xu

Apr 12, 2019, 8:23:45 AM4/12/19
to chinesec...@googlegroups.com
Dear members and friends,
I want to announce to you that the Chinese chamber of commerce of Tampa bay had elected new president and new board for year 2019! We welcome Sunny Duann to step up as president for CCCTB !

Sunny has been an active member and leader for decades of years in Tampa bay community and business service organizations, such as SACA, various realtor organizations and local Chinese newspapers.  Sunny has the experience, skills, and drive to get things done, and has gained valuable experience in a full spectrum of issues affecting  business community.  Sunny knows and understands first-hand the issues that most interest Tampa bay!

The new board members for 2019 are:
Sunny Duann (President)
Jian Chen (Director)
 Anthony Gaeto (Treasurer),
 Janet Ho(Director)
Jiayin Liao(Director)
Peter Simmons(Vice President)
Yingyi Xu(Secretary)
 HJ Yang(Director, one of the founding members of CCCTB)

We look forward to a year with exciting events that will promote our mission! We welcome and appreciate your continued support to our chamber! Hope to see you soon in our upcoming events!

Gro Miller, Sunshine PRC

Apr 12, 2019, 8:57:13 AM4/12/19
to chinesec...@googlegroups.com, Sue Xu
Congratulations Sunny!!! Gro

Apr 12, 2019, 5:10:59 PM4/12/19
to chinesec...@googlegroups.com
Dear members and friends:
We need to do a correction to add one more board member to the list:
Anne-Marie Naughton (Director)
Anne-Marie has been a long time board member and was president of CCCTB. We appreciate the continuous support from her and many other long time board and general members!