Fwd: PPP August 2 ZOOM Seminar

sunny duann

Jul 20, 2020, 2:40:22 PM7/20/20
to Chinesec...@googlegroups.com
image.png

AN IMPORTANT BUSINESS MEETING FOR YOUR SMALL BUSINESS'S PPP NEEDS, PLEASE SAVE THE DATE AND TIME TO JOIN THE MEETING!

🌺Dear CCCTB members and Friends:

Hope you are all doing well stay safe at the present time. I have great news and an important seminar announcement to you that may benefit you and your business. Our new board planned an educational and useful seminar on SUNDAY AUGUST 2, 2020. From 2:30- 4 pm by ZOOM meeting. The topic: From A to Z of Paycheck Protection Protection (PPP) Loan-Where to Apply and How to Apply; and How to Obtain Forgiveness. Our board member Laura Gao, Esq invited guest speakers are: Angie Clifton, Senior Banker, and Florence Jia, CPA in the US.  You must be pre-registered to attend the meeting. It’s free to our members and CCCTB’s affiliated organizations. Please read the details of the attachment, the 2 pages PDF flyer. The deadline for registration is by July 31, 2020.
President Sunny Duann

親愛的會員及商會朋友們: 我們中華總商會新屆理事會即將舉辦一項對中小企業紓困貸款申請方案的講座。日期是今年8/2 星期天下午二時半至四時。講座以雲端在線ZOOM方式舉行。主題:「小企業講座:全面瞭解PPP薪資保護貸款-向誰貸款,如何貸款,以及如何獲得貸款免還」。我們深信這個講座對目前的小企業商家有非常需要的幫助福利。我們的理事高穎律師請到了兩位專業人士Angie Clifton 資深銀行家,Florence Jia, 美國註冊會計師來為大家授業解惑。因為雲端會議名額有限,請有需要及興趣者盡快在7/31前登記參加,詳情請參考另發的兩頁廣告。此條通告歡迎大家轉發分享! 會長段小泓敬邀727-656-9988 sdu...@gmail.com 🌺

Sent from my iPhone
CCCTB 08022020 PPP Loan PDF.pdf

Gary Chen

Jul 20, 2020, 3:23:19 PM7/20/20
to sunny duann, Chinesec...@googlegroups.com, Hsiu Chen CHEN 陳秀珍, garych...@gmail.com
It sounds good.
Please register us for the meeting.
Thanks.

Best

Gary and Jenny Chen
US-China Busuness Consulting, LLC.
<CCCTB 08022020 PPP Loan PDF.pdf>

Sue Xu

Jul 20, 2020, 4:34:07 PM7/20/20
to Gary Chen, sunny duann, Chinesec...@googlegroups.com, Hsiu Chen CHEN 陳秀珍, garych...@gmail.com
received thanks! will put in and will send meeting detail by July 31.

--

Best wishes and thanks!
Yingyi Xu/Sue