Nov. 2nd Business Workshop Report

sunny duann

Nov 4, 2019, 4:55:13 PM11/4/19
to Chinesec...@googlegroups.com
image.png

Dear CCCTB members and friends:
I would like to let you know we had another successful Business Workshop finished on Nov. 2. Our three presenters John Huang, Dr. Edward Lin, and Anne-Marie Chuang all fully prepared and conducted their presentation informatively well. Our audiences have 10 years old Philip, one high and one middle student mingled with corporate employees and entrepreneurs.
The facility courtesy by our volunteer Eric Man and his office New York Life.
We learned and got educated from entrepreneurship, the importance to protect Intelectual pattern right, and the business etiquette.
Another volunteer Janet Ho made valuable videos in the following link, plus a few photos to share with you.
Please remember this is your business connection organizational, we would like to support and nurture each other's business to
grow and prosperous.
Please let me know if you have any questions, suggestions, and feedback.

Sincerely,
Sunny Duann
President of Chinese Chamber of Commerce of Tampa Bay

1102 2.JPG
1102 1.jpg
1102 0.JPG
1102 3.JPG
1102 4.jpg
1102 6.jpg
1102 5.jpg

Peter Simmons

Nov 4, 2019, 5:59:09 PM11/4/19
to sunny duann, Chinesec...@googlegroups.com
A great job by everyone—very informative and a good team effort!
Thanks to everyone!
Pete S.

Sent from my iPhone

On Nov 4, 2019, at 4:55 PM, sunny duann <sdu...@gmail.com> wrote: