Fwd:

1 view

sunny duann

Aug 2, 2019, 12:07:48 AM8/2/19
to Chinesec...@googlegroups.com, Jiayin 廖嘉殷律師 Liao

ccctb pic letterhead.png

Dear Friends:

The long summer vacation is almost over and CCCTB wants to remind you that our educational “Estate Planning” workshop is on Saturday, August 31 at FCCC 2-4 pm. We have the honor to invite a specialty Elder Law practice attorney Laura Gao to conduct this session. Ms. Gao will introduce and updates you the new law, guiding you on how to set up the necessary important documents to protect and transfer your assets afterlife.                 親愛的朋友們:漫長暑假已快結束前,中華總商會提醒大家我們在8/31星期六下午二時至四時將舉辦一個跟大家切身利益有關的「普法教育講座」。鑑於華人社區裏有許多人新老移民對生前身後的資產安排缺乏瞭解普通法律的知識,常常在事後才做補救措施產生額外的困擾麻煩及時間拖延。我們特別邀請到在此方面專業執業律師高穎女士來給大家開個講座,介紹法律知識,說明解惑指導。敬請大家把握機會儘快報名參加!我們目前已有20多人報名,希望可容40人的教室坐滿求知若渴者。FCCC佛州中華文化中心地址: 13367 N. 56th St. Tampa, Fl       會長段小泓Sunny Duann 敬邀。 報名電話☎️727-656-9988 Email: sdu...@gmail.com 或秘書徐盈一 Sue Xu 813-579-7379, suet...@gmail.com

President
Sunny Duann

final revised CCCTB 083119 Educational Workshop.pdf