Chinese New Year Banquet Dinner Invitation

sunny duann

Jan 21, 2024, 10:34:18 PMJan 21
to Chinesec...@googlegroups.com
ccctb pic letterhead.png

🥁Dong dong qiang, dong dong qiang! Say goodbye to the Rabbit,  and welcome the Year of the Dragon! The CCCTB Tampa Bay Chinese Chamber of Commerce will host a grand Chinese New Year dinner banquet on Saturday, February 24th. We hope everyone can make new friends and explore opportunities to introduce their professional businesses during the gathering.

We've invited the head chef from ABC Chinese Cuisine Restaurant to recommend 10 special New Year dishes for everyone to savor. In addition to the dinner, there will be a traditional lion dance, Chinese musical performances, and a lucky raffle draw program.

The event will occur from 5:00 PM to 8:00 PM at 2705 54 Ave. N. Suite 3-5, St. Petersburg, FL 33714. The cost is $30 per person, including tax, gratuity, and cash only. You can pay at the door.

Due to limited seating, we kindly ask everyone to sign up using the following link or scan the QR code. https://forms.gle/qkmcw2zbwqCyomGP9

Contacts:

- Sunny Duann: 727-656-9988

- Sue Xu: 813-578-7379

CCCTB Chinese Chamber of Commerce cordially invites you.

ReplyForward

CCCTB 02242024 Lunar Dinner flyer.JPG
Registration QR Code 02242024.png

Sue Xu

Jan 29, 2024, 10:28:46 AMJan 29
to chinesec...@googlegroups.com
Reminder friends! You are invited to come celebrate with authentic delicious Chinese dishes for the year of dragon!

CCCTB 02242024 Lunar Dinner flyer.JPG
Registration QR Code 02242024.png

Sue Xu

Feb 8, 2024, 8:11:14 AMFeb 8
to Jim Chen 陈健, chinesec...@googlegroups.com
你好陈健! 谢谢邀请! 这个周六我们已经有安排了和朋友吃饭。我们以后有机会再聚。谢谢!

On Wed, Feb 7, 2024, 11:59 PM Jim Chen 陈健 <jcis...@163.com> wrote:
Sue,
Happy New Year!!   This party is on this Saturday, we have two seats left, welcome Chinese chamber friends to join us. Thankyou!
Jim Chen