2019 CCCTB first meeting annoncement

sunny duann

Apr 21, 2019, 10:45:15 PM4/21/19
to Chinesec...@googlegroups.com
ccctb pic letterhead.png
Dear Members & Friends,

First, I want to thank you for your support & feel honored to be your new President. I became a member in 2006 & saw how the hard work & enormous efforts of past presidents & board members was essential in connecting Asian businesses & the communities we live in. I will continue to carry on our mission & purpose to create opportunities for members in the local and global business markets, connecting & developing relationships to strengthen present & future business endeavors.

We celebrate and begin our 15th year with a special presentation from a Port of Tampa Authority representative. Join us for the first meeting of the year, May 19th (5-8pm) Ha Long Bay Bistro in Dunedin. We have invited the Port of Tampa to discuss the new direct Asia route with us. Don't miss this opportunity to find out how the expansion of the Port of Tampa can help your business grow or create new ventures for you!

I look forward to seeing you all & serving as your President.
Details of meeting info are attached. Please make your reservation of seat as soon as possible.

Sincerely,

Sunny Duann

CCCTB Annual Meeting--Flyer 051919.pdf

Peter Simmons

Apr 22, 2019, 7:04:57 AM4/22/19
to sunny duann, chinesec...@googlegroups.com

Sunny---Nice!  A great intro letter, good work--I loved it!

Pete S.

Dr. Peter Simmons
School of Business
Saint Leo University

Apr 22, 2019, 10:48:39 AM4/22/19
to Peter Simmons, sunny duann, chinesec...@googlegroups.com
Hi

Everyone , please take this letter as my official resignation for board member.  I will continue to be a loyal member but regretfully unable to fulfill a board member responsibilities as well as meeting the expectations.

Thank you for your support and recognition in the past.  I shall see you all again in the upcoming events!

Thank you!
Dream Big
Janet Ho

Sue Xu

Apr 22, 2019, 12:01:07 PM4/22/19
to Peter Simmons, sunny duann, chinesec...@googlegroups.com
Let's send the event flyer to our contacts to invite people to come

Sue Xu

Apr 29, 2019, 12:01:12 PM4/29/19
to chinesec...@googlegroups.com
ccctb pic letterhead.png
Dear Members & Friends,

CCCTB will celebrate and begin our 15th year with a special presentation from a Port of Tampa Authority representative. Join us for the first meeting of the year, May 19th (5-8pm) Ha Long Bay Bistro in Dunedin. We have invited the Port of Tampa to discuss the new direct Asia route with us. Don't miss this opportunity to find out how the expansion of the Port of Tampa can help your business grow or create new ventures for you!
CCCTB Annual Meeting--Flyer 051919_new.pdf