Announcement for our 1st event of January 12, 2020

sunny duann

Dec 12, 2019, 5:38:43 PM12/12/19
to Chinesec...@googlegroups.com

image.png
Dear CCCTB members and friends:

Searson Greetings from CCCTB! We want to wish you all have a warm and peaceful time with your family.

Our board has been spent energy and effort to planned an event on Sunday, January 12, 2020, to kick off the new year business. We invited the three local business people to have a valuable informational presentation on the Tampa International Air Port, The 2021 Tampa host Super Bowl LVbusiness connections and World Trade Center Tampa Bay introduction.
The venus also included festival dinner, entertainment and raffle drawing.
The other attachment is the information provided to you from the World Trade Center to let you know when and where are the trade show dates and locations.

Please make your January 12 reservation early since the capacity of the restaurant is limited.
Thank you, and I hope to see you at the event.

Sincerely,

Sunny Duann
President

CCCTB2020cnyflyer.pdf