One Day Kindle 99 cent Special "Tales from the Waves" by former UK Radio Officer Austin Guest

D.J.J. Ring, Jr.

Nov 6, 2023, 1:08:11 PM11/6/23
to Chicken-Fat-O...@googlegroups.com
One Day Kindle 99 cent Special "Tales from the Waves" by former UK Radio Officer Austin Guest https://amzn.to/3Ss2IAc

k8...@aol.com

Nov 7, 2023, 10:18:44 AM11/7/23
to Chicken-Fat-O...@googlegroups.com, D.J.J. Ring, Jr.
Let me know if this 99 cent special is effective.
I have 3 Kindle books that are stuck in neutral.

Joe, K8MP

On Mon, Nov 6, 2023 at 1:08 PM, D.J.J. Ring, Jr.
One Day Kindle 99 cent Special "Tales from the Waves" by former UK Radio Officer Austin Guest https://amzn.to/3Ss2IAc

Cluck, cluck, cluck, cluck, CLUCK! - CFO Lives!
Chicken Fat Operators at Google Groups
Post: Chicken-Fat-O...@googlegroups.com
Home: http://groups.google.com/group/Chicken-Fat-Operators-Club
Our ANCIENT Web Page: https://web.archive.org/web/20070602150935/http://home.aurora.edu/~bdillon/cfo/cfo.html

Our FACEBOOK Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/chickenfatoperatorsclub
Subscribe: chicken-fat-operat...@googlegroups.com
CFO ROOSTER (Member List) http://tinyurl.com/cfocwclub
CFO Sked Page: http://n8fq.org/sked/mobile.php?board=cfo
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Chicken Fat Operators Club - CFO" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/Chicken-Fat-Operators-Club/CADO5RbjL5DUv4orbPDb6e%3DT1h52HNSyk8nObOs44Yxaxg_xtUQ%40mail.gmail.com.

D.J.J. Ring, Jr.

Nov 7, 2023, 11:03:20 AM11/7/23
to CFO google group
It's going away soon. If you cannot purchase, take the books out of your shopping cart, log out of Amazon then log back in and put the books again into the shopping cart and buy them.

If that fails contact Amazon.

73
David N1EA

k8...@aol.com

Nov 7, 2023, 11:29:46 AM11/7/23
to CFO google group, Chicken-Fat-O...@googlegroups.com
I have 3 Kindle books for sale on Amazon. They're not exactly flying off the e-Shelf.
Maybe a "99 cent special" would help.

Joe, K8MP

Here's one:
Link to "Welcome to Joe's Place."

Mike Cizek WØVTT

Dec 31, 2023, 3:48:47 PM12/31/23
to Chicken Fat Operators Club - CFO
Happy New Year.

I just now saw this (I'm slow in a lot of other ways, too) and decided to check it out.  I clicked on the link, intending to look at the book, and Amazon told me I had just purchased it and it would be delivered to my "devices" to read (XYL has an Amazon Prime/Kindle Unlimited/whatever it's called account).   A few hours later, and it's not there and does not appear in our list of orders.  Oh well....  Looks like it would be a fun read.  Amazon says it's out of print, but I found an Australian bookseller offering to print one for $42.99, plus shipping.

73,
Mike W0VTT

D.J.J. Ring, Jr.

Dec 31, 2023, 4:21:41 PM12/31/23
to CFO google group
Just buy it again. It's available on Kindle Unlimited for free.

Otherwise it's $2.99.

73
David N1EA

Mike Cizek W0VTT

Jan 2, 2024, 3:07:40 PMJan 2
to Chicken-Fat-O...@googlegroups.com

Thanks David,

The book appeared with a simple search just now and I downloaded it.  I don’t know why it wouldn’t show up the other day.

---

73,

Mike Cizek WØVTT