New England QSO Party 2022

CARMEN DROGO

May 5, 2022, 9:59:41 PMMay 5
to IntlCW...@groups.io, Chicken-Fat-Operators-Club CFO

Heads Up
Friendly Reminder

I hope you are gearing up for the New England QSO Party this weekend!

                https://neqp.org/

We’ve already received commitments for activity from stations in 66 of the 67 counties, and we are hard on the trail of #67.

Thanks for your log in the 2021 contest and we expect activity will be even better this year!

Sunspots are making 15m much more fun and we have continued to see increasing activity on the digital modes.

The list of stations planning to be active has surpassed 150 plus an additional 9 who will be mobile.

                 https://neqp.org/planned-mobile-activity/

See you on May 7-8 for a lot of fun!

73 Tom/K1KI

CARMEN DROGO

May 7, 2022, 1:17:10 PMMay 7
to Chicken Fat Operators Club - CFO
horses at the starting gate NEQP 2022.jpg
IF YOU HAD FUN BLANK.jpg