N1EA Review of CW Way of Life by NW6V

D.J.J. Ring, Jr.

Aug 8, 2023, 11:54:44 PM8/8/23
to David J. Ring, Jr.

Chris NW6V told me that CQ  Amateur Radio Magazine has printer problems at the concern that prints their magazine and the magazines are delayed, so they've made public four issues.  Their loss is your gain.

He also told me that my Book Review of his book, "CW Way of Life" is in the JUNE 2023 issue.

I've also attached the copy of my Book Review that the CQ Editor, Dick Moseson, W2VU sent me several months ago, no harm now in distributing it since they've made that issue public.

CQ Amateur Radio - June 2023 book review N1EA.pdf is attached. Enjoy.

The book can be purchased at Amazon [link: https://amzn.to/3OtDXQJ] and other book stores and is an excellent book, well recommended by myself and others.

The 4 free CQ Amateur Radio Magazine issues are here:

https://cq-amateur-radio.com/

73

DR

N1EA

CQ April 2023 IssueClick here to view/download the CQ April 2023 PDF (9MB)

CQ May 2023 IssueClick here to view/download the CQ May 2023 PDF (9MB)

CQ CQ June 2023 IssueClick here to view/download the CQ June 2023 PDF (9MB)

CQ July 2023 IssueClick here to view/download the CQ July 2023 PDF (9MB)

From:    Chris R. NW6V
To:    D.J.J. Ring, Jr. <n1...@arrl.net>

Hi Dave!

Looks like your review was put in the June issue of CQ - which hasn't been printed (I hope they're doing ok...) But at least we get to see it in pdf.

NICE JOB! and thanks very much for the support!

73 Chris NW6V

CQ Amateur Radio - June 2023 book review N1EA.pdf