Who made this single paddle magnetic key?

John Whitt

Jun 3, 2022, 1:28:24 PM6/3/22
to Chicken-Fat-O...@googlegroups.com
Who made this single paddle magnetic key? I've dug through all my books and have looked online with no luck. It almost looks like a GHD. Maybe a homemade work of art? Pics are from the seller. Any ideas? I'd really like to find an instruction manual for it.

Thanks,
John / AI4FR
CFO# 1050

s-l1600a.jpg
s-l1600aa.jpg
s-l1600.jpg

g.bra...@charter.net

Jun 3, 2022, 2:13:50 PM6/3/22
to Chicken-Fat-O...@googlegroups.com

John,

Do a search for G4ZPY paddle.

73,

Jerry K9JB

Who made this single paddle magnetic key? I've dug through all my books and have looked online with no luck. It almost looks like a GHD. Maybe a homemade work of art? Pics are from the seller. Any ideas? I'd really like to find an instruction manual for it.

Thanks,

John / AI4FR

CFO# 1050

Cluck, cluck, cluck, cluck, CLUCK! - CFO Lives!
Chicken Fat Operators at Google Groups
Post: Chicken-Fat-O...@googlegroups.com
Home: http://groups.google.com/group/Chicken-Fat-Operators-Club
Our ANCIENT Web Page: https://web.archive.org/web/20070602150935/http://home.aurora.edu/~bdillon/cfo/cfo.html

Our FACEBOOK Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/chickenfatoperatorsclub
Subscribe: chicken-fat-operat...@googlegroups.com
CFO ROOSTER (Member List) http://tinyurl.com/cfocwclub
CFO Sked Page: http://n8fq.org/sked/mobile.php?board=cfo
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Chicken Fat Operators Club - CFO" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/Chicken-Fat-Operators-Club/CABp1HhCacRPdcbFa42O6pkYP_sM1Kn4A7Bz4bpYnHkr98QgGaw%40mail.gmail.com.

image001.jpg
image002.jpg

John Whitt

Jun 4, 2022, 8:21:11 PM6/4/22
to Chicken-Fat-O...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for your thoughts Jerry. I did search them before making my post and again after your suggestion but I have come up empty.

I'll keep hunting.

John

CARMEN DROGO

Jun 4, 2022, 8:42:52 PM6/4/22
to Chicken Fat Operators Club - CFO
HI JOHN,

I CAME ACROSS THE FOLLOWING SITE.........

CHECK OUT THESE LINKS.....

THE PERSON RESPONSIBLE FOR THE THIS SITE
IS OPEN TO ANY QUESTION.

YOU MIGHT TRY SENDING HIM A PIX OF UR MYSTERY KEY

73 ES HAPPY HUNTING

Joe, aa4nn

Jun 5, 2022, 7:39:10 PM6/5/22
to Chicken-Fat-O...@googlegroups.com

John, the paddle shown is a single lever paddle ok, but not magnetic.

The left-right bar is for ground.  There is a spring going from the tip

of the bar to keyer base,  The spring is for tension to dit and dah posts.

Not your best key.

73

de Joe, aa4nn

Lake Wylie, SC