Cluck-ins on You Tube

Steve Waterman

Apr 10, 2024, 9:33:39 PMApr 10
to Chicken Fat Operators Club - CFO
Here are two separate CFO Cluck-ins from the gud ole daze. First one is in Nashville, TN, and the second in Dayton Hamvention, which was an earlier date. ENJOY!

S. Steltzer

Apr 11, 2024, 5:14:03 AMApr 11
to 'David Eisenberger' via Chicken Fat Operators Club - CFO
Cool. Thanks.

73,
Steve, WF3T

James Ricks

Apr 11, 2024, 8:23:10 AMApr 11
to Chicken-Fat-O...@googlegroups.com
Great to hear that you got them digitized.  The Big Bird would no doubt get a kick out of seeing them after 4 decades. Looking forward to seeing my parents in them.   73...James B Ricks, 3.

Cluck, cluck, cluck, cluck, CLUCK! - CFO Lives!
Chicken Fat Operators at Google Groups
Post: Chicken-Fat-O...@googlegroups.com
Home: http://groups.google.com/group/Chicken-Fat-Operators-Club
Our ANCIENT Web Page: https://web.archive.org/web/20070602150935/http://home.aurora.edu/~bdillon/cfo/cfo.html

Our FACEBOOK Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/chickenfatoperatorsclub
Subscribe: chicken-fat-operat...@googlegroups.com
CFO ROOSTER (Member List) http://tinyurl.com/cfocwclub
CFO Sked Page: http://n8fq.org/sked/mobile.php?board=cfo
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Chicken Fat Operators Club - CFO" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/Chicken-Fat-Operators-Club/49ab10e0-bbcc-4dd9-baf9-fc1f6d309a93%40app.fastmail.com.

Andrew Moore

Apr 11, 2024, 8:16:53 PMApr 11
to Chicken-Fat-O...@googlegroups.com
Hi all -

Not sure who maintains our google groups page these days but noticed the signature block is often taking many more lines than the body copy. I suggest we edit the signature block to bring it up to date.

Instead of presenting text followed by long links, consider shortening it to the new (or not so new) hip way of doing things: make the action word be the link. Separating them is as old school as 20 years ago "Click here." Nobody does that anymore.

Before:
Proposed (just an example):

Chicken Fat Operators | di di di di di-daaaaaaaaaah

Is Sked even relevant anymore?
Is Unsubscribe even relevant? Should this not instead be a link at the end of each message?

Don't mean to stir the pot;
Just chicken feed for thought.

73,
-Andrew NV1B