Fw: A 6-Year-Old Girl Was Molested in an Immigrant Detention Center-Twice

El Techno Colibri

Jul 29, 2018, 8:16:39 PM7/29/18
to Abraham Duenas, Abu Bakr Nurruddin, Adalberto Mendez, aerin ob, Aida Miret, Al Greer, Alba Guerra, Alba Santillan, Alberta Sugar Babe, alber...@comcast.net, Ald. Jason - Off. Mgr. Samantha Ervin - Stinson, Alfonso Juole, Ali Philander, Alice Cottingham, Alicia Bedolla, Alicia - CLUES Garcia, Alisa Hinkle, Amigas Latinas, Andria Lampkin, Andy Thayer, Anjali Misra, Anna Garber, Anna Figueroa, Anna Marie McManaman, Armando Reyes Mendez, Armando Santana, Athanasia Papaioannou, Aurelia Hernandez - Benito Juarez Community Academy, Avi Menachem, Beatriz Martinez, Bernardino Juarez, Beth Ann Toupin, Betsy Schonitzer, Beverly Logan, Bianca Torres, Blanca Ortiz, blanca...@comcast.net, bmargarita16_hotmail.com, Bob & Ruffin, Brenda....@cms.hhs.gov, Bridget Ecktein, Brock Zell, Bruce Montgomery, Buddy Bell, Carl & Alfred - LGBT Neighbors in Bridgeport Chicago, Carlos Roman, Carmen Martinez, Carmen Espinosa, Carmen Rivera, Carmen Vergara, RN-BSN, MPH, Carolyn Haines, Carolyn, Casa Guatemala, ca...@caseydaniels.com, Caspian Cabab Inc, Cassandra Avenatti, Catherine Chandler, Cecile Richards Planned Parenthood, Cecilia Lozada, Celeste Lopez-Dental, Celeste Garrett, Celina, Center on Halsted, Center on Halsted Todd Williams, Chaela Herridge-Meyer, Charonn Wren, Chelsea - Free Spirit Media Corbin, Chicago Cultural Center, Olga, chicagoin...@gmail.com, chicagolatinonetwork, chicag...@googlegroups.com, Chip Mitchell, Chris Guzaitis, Christina Bavone, Christine Skaggs, Christopher Zimmerman, Christy Prassas, cimechicago Moderator, Claudia Morales, Clotel Cameron, clr clr, Colette Smith, Common Pantry Organization, Corine Pedraza-Palomino, Cristina Correa, Crystalin Charity, Curtis Reed, Cynthia Wren, D. Jake Karstens
Cactus Bouquet
Hola all:

Please pass on and inform others of what is happening to some of the children in detention centers.

Gracias, Lupe

EL TECHNO COLIBRI
eltechn...@yahoo.com
Guadalupe M. Avery Avila
773-573-3376
We ask justice, we ask equality, we ask that all the civil and political rights that belong to citizens of the United States, be guaranteed to us and our daughters forever. // Pedimos justicia, pedimos igualdad, pedimos que todos los derechos civiles y politicos que son de los ciudadanos de los Estados Unidos sean garantisados siempre a nosotros y nuestras hijas. Susan B. Anthony, Declaration of Rights for Women, July 1876
Cactus Bouquet
Yahoo Mail Stationery