Fw: News & Views | Clinton Camp Demands Sanders Change His 'Tone'

El Techno Colibri

Mar 28, 2016, 10:16:25 PM3/28/16
to Vicky Acosta, Socorro Aguiar, Rebeca Aguilar, Veronica Aguiñaga, Denise Ahlquist, Rabah Al-Hassan, Manuel Alamillo, Elizabeth or Mauricio Alba - Hernandez, Mark Allen, Willia Allen, Jaime Alvarez, Ana / Carina, Melicia Anders, Gabriela Arismendi, Kristal Arteaga, Nancy Asirifi-Otchere, Ephraim T Assefa, Shannon Austin, Paul Avery, Selena Awoleye, Jamilyn Bailey, Patricia Baldenegro, Christina Bavone, Marina Becerra, Riza Belen, Buddy Bell, Saidah Binns, Rachel Blanco, Food Bombs, Melvin Britt, George Cardenas, Veronica Castro, Jimena Catarivas, Crystaline Charity, Ruben Chavez, chicagolatinonetwork, "chicagomayday@googlegroups.com", Erica Chu, Kryss Chupp, Stacey Collins, "Morlow H. Colvin", TyJuan Cratic, Eben Credit, Charity Crouse, Charity Crouse, Casa Guatemala, Luis Gutierrez, Jose Luis Gutierrez, Luis Gutierrez - MSRN, Chris Guzaitis, Enrique Guzman, Melanie Harding, Sandra Hudson, Wanda Hudson, Erik Hulon, Diego Garcia Montes de Oca, Beverly Wright, Javier Zavala, Abraham Duenas, Amigas Latinas, Armando Santana, Estela Juarez Avila, Denise James, Javier Zavala
Hola all:

I'm sending you a few connections to info that we all need, whether documented or undocumented, enjoy and pass on,

Les mando algunas pequeñas conexiones sobre información que todos necesitamos, seamos documentados o no, aprovechen y manden más adelante,

Lupe

EL TECHNO COLIBRI
eltechn...@yahoo.com
Guadalupe M. Avery Avila
312-273-2909
We ask justice, we ask equality, we ask that all the civil and political rights that belong to citizens of the United States, be guaranteed to us and our daughters forever. // Pedimos justicia, pedimos igualdad, pedimos que todos los derechos civiles y politicos que son de los ciudadanos de los Estados Unidos sean garantisados siempre a nuestras hijas.
—Susan B. Anthony, Declaration of Rights for Women, July 1876

On Monday, March 28, 2016 4:10 PM, Common Dreams <common...@commondreams.org> wrote:

News & Views | 03.28.16

Featured...

  No NY Debate, says Clinton Campaign, Until Sanders Changes His 'Tone'
by Jon Queally
Following landslide victories on Saturday in Washington, Alaska, and Hawaii, Sanders looks ahead to contests in Wisconsin, New York, and beyond.

News...

  North Carolina Sued by Rights Groups Over Unprecedented Hate Bill
by Nika Knight
If the lawsuit is successful, transgender people across the country could be constitutionally protected from discrimination for the first time.

  Like Obama in 2008, Sanders Seeking Superdelegate Switcharoos
by Deirdre Fulton
"You can't win like we won this past weekend and how we intend to continue to do well in these nominating contests and not expect superdelegates to take a second look."

  Fidel Tells Obama: 'We Don't Need the Empire to Give us Anything.'
by Lauren McCauley
Leader of the Cuban Revolution refutes the U.S. President's account of their countries' shared history.

  CIA Photographed Detainees Naked and Bound Before Extraditing Them for Torture
by Nika Knight
'Stripping suspects, taking humiliating photographs of them, sending them around the world into the hands of torturers: these sound like the actions of a crazed dictatorship.'

  Suspect Arrested in Murder of Honduran Activist, But Justice Still Elusive
by Deirdre Fulton
"There is a lot of fear because in Honduras there is total insecurity and impunity."

  Drilling-Induced 'Frackquakes' Threatening Millions Across Central US
by Lauren McCauley
For the first time, USGS includes human caused seismicity in predictive map.
     more news...

 Views...

  Sanders Soars: The Democratic Race Is Closer Than The Republicans’
by Robert Borosage
'Instead of continuing their 24/7 Trump fixation, the mainstream media would be well advised to cover the Sanders surge, not dismiss it.'

  Easter Rebellion: Three States Give Bernie Sanders Landslide Victories
by Mary Bottari
The Sanders campaign came to Madison, Wisconsin on Saturday with a wind at its back.

  The Smart Con: Clinton vs. Trump
by Peter Bloom
Trump’s outlandishness may get more press but Clinton’s intelligence act might be just as dangerous

  Don't Blame It All on Donald Trump
by Tom Engelhardt
Entering uncharted territory in Washington.

  Bernie Sanders Just Trounced Hillary Clinton in Three of the Ten Most Diverse States in America
by Seth Abramson
Reports of Sanders’ irrelevance to the full swath of Democratic voters are not just exaggerated, but laughable.

  The Fight Against North Carolina’s Anti-LGBT Law Heads to Court
by Chase Strangio
Unless and until we embrace the humanity of our trans community members, we will continue to see this hateful rhetoric and legislation.
    more views...

Newswire...

more newswire...

P.O. Box 443, Portland, ME 04112
Breaking News & Views for the Progressive Community.
Independent, non-profit newscenter since 1997.

Our Mission: To inform. To inspire. To ignite change for the common good.

www.commondreams.org

CHICAGO PUBLIC LIBRARY.doc
TheBeastArticle.doc
Eng-as-2nd-Language.jpg