NAPA Auto Parts Coupon: $25 off $50-or-$50 off $100 purchase

Mitch in Oswego

Dec 9, 2015, 9:35:32 AM12/9/15
to ChiVinMoto - Chicago Vintage Motorcyclists
http://napapromos.com/LiteratureRetrieve.aspx?ID=184407

Moto content: They sell motorcycle oil filters, well they do for my bike at least. They also sell Rotella. And tools.

Illinois Napa stores put out a coupon like this a couple times per year. I've used it a few times in the past and in my experience I had to PRINT the coupon at home and bring it in with me, they would NOT accept it on my phone. Also, coupon is only valid on regular priced items, not sale prices; seems reasonable.

EXPIRES December 24, 2015.

M in O

Daniel May

Dec 9, 2015, 2:08:23 PM12/9/15
to Mitch in Oswego, ChiVinMoto - Chicago Vintage Motorcyclists
Ha,
My Napa is excluded. I love the grammar checking in the ad "Offer Valid While Supplies Lasts at the Following Locations: "

What supplies lasts ?