== What's new ==
1. Promote FCKeditor to version 2.0 final.
2. Put all the ChenPress files under one folder so as to reduce
3. Add a folder "UserFiles" in order to simplify the installation.
== Installation ==
1. Unzip the chenpress.zip file, and you will have a "chenpress" folder
containing all the ChenPress files.
2. Upload the "chenpress" folder and its contents to your
3. Move the folder "UserFiles" to your website's root
(http://www.example.com/UserFiles), and set the properties of the
folder and its subfolder to 777.
4. Go to the Plugins page in your WordPress Administration area and
click 'Activate' for ChenPress.
== Frequently Asked Questions ==
Q: Can I change the location of "UserFiles"?
A: Yes! Firstly, move "UserFiles" to the new location. Secondly,
configure the parameter $fckphp_config['UserFilesPath'] in the file:
Q: Can I customise chenpress' toolbar?
A: Yes! Just configure the parameter
FCKConfig.ToolbarSets["WordPressTool"] in the file:
Q: More customize?
A: Check the following three files,you can find more:
ChenPress replace the default editor with the best WYSIWYG editor:
FCKeditor 2.0 Final (http://fckeditor.net/demo).
With ChenPress, you can upload and add all kinds of files to your blog
easily, including image, flash, doc, ppt, zip and so on.
ChenPress is compatible with most internet browsers which include IE
5.5+, Firefox 1.0+, Mozilla 1.3+ and Netscape 7+.
Furthermore, ChenPress supports XHTML 1.0, CSS and multi-language.
== Outside Link ==
☆ WordPress Codex:
☆ WordPress Support Forum: ChenPress 3.0:
☆ WordPress Support Forum: ChenPress 1.5 & 2.0:
☆ FCKeditor.net - Who's using FCKeditor: