Inayavaani - 24/7 Carnatic Internet radio - Raga lectures, Budding artiste Competitions, Pasurams and Thevarams and much more

inaya...@gmail.com

May 31, 2016, 11:43:37 AM5/31/16
to Carnatic.Resource
Greetings from Inayavaani team,

Sri Gurubyo Namaha !

Who are we ?

Inayavaani is the brain child of a group of Carnatic musicians from around the globe. Its a 24/7 Internet radio station fully dedicated for broadcasting Carnatic music in its most glorified form. We are a non-profit organization having a focused vision of spearheading the Carnatic tradition into the internet world by making it available in the pockets of all Carnatic fans around the globe - round the clock. Our radio station is available in the Tunein radioAPP and Streema Simple Radio APP in all three major mobile platforms via. Android, Apple and Windows and desktop browsers as well.

What we are looking for ?

We are looking for "YOU".
YOU can play an active role as a curious Carnatic radio listener of this station OR if you wish YOU can contribute as "PROGRAM PARTNERS" so that the WORLD can hear YOU and get YOURSELF a place and identified by the GLOBAL AUDIENCE.

We are attaching our daily program schedule for your reference.

Revert back if you are interested for more details for an eternal journey of spreading our Carnatic music far and wide.

Namaskarams and Pranams,

Team Inayavaani

Check us out on:

We are LIVE 24/7 @: