Dr. Balamuralikrishna and Jyotsna Srikanth's Sparsh, Charity Concert - Ultimate Fusion

Shree

Jan 5, 2012, 3:32:42 PM1/5/12
to Carnatic.Resource
SPARSH HOSPITAL PRESENTS - One and Only, Dr. BMK and Along with London
based - the legend
Living legends are few, and in that some one of our Dear Dr.
Balamuralikrishna Ji's status is fewer. Diction, tradition,
musicality, music, humour, charm and presence of mind, on and off
stage. Come and listen to Jyotsna with him

on 7th Jan, 2012 | 6:30 PM

AT Ravindra Kalakshethra, Kannada Bhavan, JC Road, Bengaluru, India

Dr. Balamuralikrishna and Jyotsna Srikanth

This unique and ground-breaking real-fusion concert is presented at
Ravindra Kalakshetra in Bangalore to accelerate funds to charity
Sparsh Vachana. London based Dhruva Foundation's will support the
event.

The team:
No recipe is a success without using the best of the ingredients, so
the best in the industry will be doing their best on the stage. The
line-up features artistes from across India and Europe - Shadrach
Solomon – Keyboards, Alwyn Fernandes - Lead Guitar, Keith Peters -
Bass Guitar, N. Amruth - Indian Percussion, Bernhard Schimpelsberger;
(UK / Austria) – Drums, Karthik Mani - Special Percussion.

Tickets, Up for grabs now: Donor Passes Rs. 10,000, Rs. 5,000, Rs.
3,000, Rs. 2,000, Rs.1,000, Rs.500 Available

Gone, when they are gone. So book now. Avail Your Donor Passes at
www.Indianstage.In andwww.Buzzintown.In
No internet? Avail passes from Bangalore Gayana Samaja,

For Details Contact: Website: http://www.SparshHospital.com or Dr.
Chandra Shekhar - +91 99809-09853 or 0091 94480 85124

East and West: A unique blend of Indian Carnatic and European
classical sounds layered and embellished with contemporary folk, pop,
and jazz ornamentation.

Versatile Jyotsna: Europe’s leading violinist from the south Indian
Carnatic classical tradition, Jyotsna Srikanth is also an
accomplished.

Thanks for your patronage and reading.

Visveshwar N

Jan 6, 2012, 9:10:53 AM1/6/12
to carnatic...@googlegroups.com
Namaskaram,

Thank you for your kind invitation.
We wish the function a grand success and fulfilment of your
expectations for the noble/grand cause for which the prog is
organised.

> --

please visit WWW.FLUTEVISVESHWAR.COM
Ph:9444912316