Thank you from Carlos xoxoxo

harpguy

Jun 5, 2022, 11:01:45 PM6/5/22
to carlosreyesa...@googlegroups.com
Hello folks..... just wanted to say thank you so much to everyone who came out to Yoshi's for our little residency  last week. My guests were Rolando Morales, Juan Escivedo  and Ms. Janice Maxie Reid on Saturday night... what a fun time... we even had the honor of having Mama Yoshi herself come out and do her interpretive dance to my harp... what a great time. Thank you everyone for your love and support... musicians aren't out of the woods yet with Covid. Be safe, take it easy, remember to spread the LOVE xoxoxoxo 🎶🎵🎶🎵🎶🎵🎶🎵🎵🎵🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽♥️😎