Friday and Saturday nights πŸŒ™

harpguy

Feb 18, 2022, 2:24:36β€―AM2/18/22
to carlosreyesa...@googlegroups.com
Hi kids...Hello....just wanted to remind you all...I'll be at Barone's in Pleasanton tomorrow night. Make reservations and come have a great dinner and musical evening. Hope to see you. And....
Saturday night... don't forget I'll be at Coco Cabana also in Pleasanton. Call and make a reservation. Thanks to both these spots for keeping live music going. Musicians are far from out of the woods with this COVID way.
I thank you all.
Thanks to my amigo Joey T for the connections πŸŽΆπŸŽ΅πŸŽΆπŸŽ΅πŸŽΆπŸŽ΅πŸŽΆπŸ’ƒπŸ•ΊπŸ’ƒπŸ•ΊπŸ’ƒπŸ•ΊπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘β™₯️😎 xoxoxoxo