SSC Error

Salma Ali

Jul 10, 2022, 9:19:00 PM7/10/22
to Cardinal MSI Help
Hi group,

I am trying to conduct segmentation with spatial shrunken centroids (SSC) however am consistently met with the following error message. How can I correct this?

set.seed(1)
sag_ssc <- spatialShrunkenCentroids(sag, method="adaptive",r=2, s=c(0,5,10,15,20,25), k=10)

Error: BiocParallel errors
1 remote errors, element index: 1
0 unevaluated and other errors
first remote error:
Error in if (dists[cand] == 0) return(c(NA, NA)): argument is of length zero

Thanks,
Salma

Davide G. Franchina

Jan 22, 2023, 12:41:43 PM1/22/23
to Cardinal MSI Help
Hi Salma,
I recently got this error too (it did not happen before). any clue about the solution?
thanks

jie zh

Jul 16, 2023, 6:43:05 AM7/16/23
to Cardinal MSI Help
I also meet this erro,have you resolved this problem?
pig206_ssc <- spatialShrunkenCentroids(pig206_peaks, method="adaptive", + r=3, s=c(0,5,10,15,20,25), k=10) initializing shrunken centroids clustering with k-means reducing dimension prior to k-means projecting 10 FastMap components using average dissimilarity using adaptive weights r = 3 Error: BiocParallel errors 1 remote errors, element index: 1 0 unevaluated and other errors first remote error: argument is of length zero

kbemis

Jul 16, 2023, 1:13:09 PM7/16/23
to Cardinal MSI Help
I will look into it.