已查看 64 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Krista Berlin

未读,
2022年1月5日 14:19:362022/1/5
收件人 Cardinal MSI Help
Cardinal Help Team,

I am an R novice and new to Cardinal. I'm having trouble loading my data. I have a Bruker Ultraflex that exported my data as both .imzML and .ibd. When I try to load and open my data file I get this error:

>file <- "c:/Users/krist/Desktop/Test/imzML Data files/MB_9AA_N_08252021.imzML"
> mse <- readMSIData(file)
reading imzML file: 'C:\Users\krist\Desktop\Test\imzML Data files\MB_9AA_N_08252021.imzML'
detected ibd binary type: ‘continuous’
reading ibd file: 'C:\Users\krist\Desktop\Test\imzML Data files\MB_9AA_N_08252021.ibd'
done.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Krista

educh...@gmail.com

未读,
2022年1月6日 14:44:442022/1/6
收件人 Cardinal MSI Help
Hi Krista,
I can’t see any error. Your code is ok.
Now you have your acquired tissue in the mse variable.
You can try now to generate an image to see if you have any problem with the file.
Regards,
Edu

Giulia Ricciardi

未读,
2022年1月24日 08:45:372022/1/24
收件人 Cardinal MSI Help
Hi Krista,
as Edu said, I can' see any error either. Your file looks okay and loaded.

To check if it's loaded correctly and see all the details about the file, run this:
> mse

To visualize the image, you have to choose an m/z value of interest and use this function:
> image(mse, mz=866.459)
I usually add other details like:
> image(mse, mz=866.459, plusminus=0.01, contrast.enhance="suppression")
so I can visualize the image better.

Hope this helps!

PS: Keep going with R! :) I'm a novice too, the improvement is slow but steady and in the end it will be rewarding!

Greetings,
Giulia
回复全部
回复作者