Error in method kmeans using a Shiny UI

ismaelu...@gmail.com

Jun 3, 2021, 6:01:24 AM6/3/21
to Cardinal MSI Help
Hi all, I am making a small Shiny interface for an image analysis workflow in MALDI Imaging.

I have a problem when I implement the kmeans method inside the interface, I get the following error that never ends and it doesn't let me interrupt R, this error starts to appear just as the method is coming to an end and is about to be completed.

When I copy and paste exactly the same method into the R console using the same variables, the function performs perfectly and returns the object with the Kmeans method, my problem only comes when doing it through the graphical interface.

errorR.png

I leave you the function where I make the kmeans method, the call is made from a button in the interface, below I also leave you the images of the interface and additional information:
Kmeans_method.png

Interface:
Interfaz_R.png

My data:

Environment.png

Kmeans_object.png

I hope you can help me with this problem.

- Ismael