SelectROI()

Andreas Abildskov

Feb 23, 2023, 4:23:45 AM2/23/23
to Cardinal MSI Help
Hello Cardinal users

I am running an experiment consisting of several tissue microarrays and need to select the single cores and label them accordingly. I use the SelectROI() function but it often causes R to abort the session. I was succesfully able to do so for a small subset of the data (still while aborting once in a while) but for the full dataset (680.000 pixels with app. 600 features) it crashes the first time I call the function.

Could this be a memory issue? I've tried on two separate machines with 64 and 126 GB of RAM respectively.

Thanks in advance,
Andreas