Select pixels

Marina Zavolskova

Apr 17, 2024, 11:33:42 AMApr 17
to Cardinal MSI Help
Hello everyone,
does anyone know if it's possible to select not region-of-interest but line-of-interest? I wanted to find coordinates of a slice edge.

BR
Marina Zav

kbemis

Apr 30, 2024, 6:07:05 PMApr 30
to Cardinal MSI Help
Not directly without some additional calculations.

One way I can think of would be to use the standard graphics::locator() function to select as many coordinates along the edge as you desire, calculate coordinates along the line segments, and then use matter::kdsearch() on the coord() data frame to find all coordinates within a given tolerance of the line coordinates.

-Kylie