Panel Discussion “Ocean-based Carbon Dioxide Removal and its Implications for the Sustainable Development Goals”

Si Chen

Sep 28, 2022, 11:43:25 AM9/28/22
to CarbonDiox...@googlegroups.com

Dear Group,

My name is Si Chen. I am a Research Associate at the Department of Applied Mathematics and Theoretical Physics, University of Cambridge, the Centre for Climate Repair at Cambridge, and as a David MacKay Research Associate at Cambridge Zero Policy Forum. My current work is about Ocean-based Carbon Dioxide Removal (CDR) through Kelp Forest.

I am honored to organize a panel discussion “Ocean-based Carbon Dioxide Removal and its Implications for the Sustainable Development Goals”, part of the Cambridge Zero Climate Change Festival 2022.

Time: Friday, Oct 14 2022, 12:00-13:00 BST

Registration: https://us06web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_lXa78ymmT9ixRl0WiLc4qw

LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/posts/si-chen-0227_climatechange-sustainabledevelopmentgoals-activity-6980768967162216448-wCtt?utm_source=share&utm_medium=member_desktop

Panelists:

Mr. Andrew Hudson, Head of the UNDP Water & Ocean Governance Programme

Dr. Brian Von Herzen, Founder and Executive Director of the Climate Foundation

Ms. Romany M. Webb, Associate Research Scholar at Columbia Law School and Senior Fellow at the Sabin Center for Climate Change Law

Moderator:

Ms. Linda Jonsson, Associate Expert, UNEP Marine and International Waters Unit

If you are interested in this topic and event, please join the discussion. We look forward to welcoming you to this event! Thank you.

Best,

Si

--

Dr. Si Chen

Research Associate

Department of Applied Mathematics and Theoretical Physics, University of Cambridge

Centre for Climate Repair at Cambridge

Cambridge Zero

LinkedIn

Cambridge Zero Policy Forum 2022.png