List: Monthly subscription donation now available

已查看 20 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Andrew Lockley

未读,
2021年12月13日 10:01:352021/12/13
收件人 geoengineering、CarbonDioxideRemoval@googlegroups.com <CarbonDioxideRemoval@googlegroups.com>
Hi,

Thanks to all who've funded the staff who post to the CDR and geo lists, as well as running the @geoengineering1 twitter. That support enables Marcus and Naiade to keep infog...@gmail.com running.

I've been asked to add a subscription service - so those who prefer to make a regular donation can support the list in this way. That new option will hopefully help to address the persistent shortfall, which leaves me out of pocket.

If you'd prefer to make a one time donation, we still have that option, at https://gofund.me/da586daa

Please note, all funds go to support neutral science communications work, and are not used for any lobbying or research purposes.

With thanks,

Andrew Lockley

Adam Wolf

未读,
2021年12月13日 12:26:532021/12/13
收件人 Andrew Lockley、geoengineering、CarbonDioxideRemoval@googlegroups.com <CarbonDioxideRemoval@googlegroups.com>
Thanks Andrew!

Just to put in a pitch for the subscription, if you read this almost daily (like I do) and appreciate the news, science, jobs, and overall energy,
then please consider taking out your company card, and pay $5 out of a grant or whatever source of funds you use for your professional expenses.

For unknown reasons, Andrew got flak the last time he asked for financial support. If you are reading this, it means this list has some value to you.
Please consider supporting the information sources you rely on.  With any luck at all, with a few subscriptions this list will never need to make a
public appeal again!

two cents -
Adam

Andrew Lockley

未读,
2022年1月10日 10:31:042022/1/10
收件人 Adam Wolf、geoengineering、CarbonDioxideRemoval@googlegroups.com <CarbonDioxideRemoval@googlegroups.com>
Just a little note to remind people to consider supporting this list, if they value the service offered. I think our donations last month were approx 1/3 of costs - meaning that I'm personally paying the other 2/3 (FYI I have no salary from the field, nor any petty cash expenses. It's all from personal funds).

If you'd prefer to make a one time donation, we still have that option, at https://gofund.me/da586daa

Thanks

Andrew Lockley
回复全部