Fwd: Invite: DAC to the Future Challenge Webinar with Sasol - January 30

Andrew Lockley

Jan 28, 2023, 6:33:21 PM1/28/23
to CarbonDioxideRemoval@googlegroups.com <CarbonDioxideRemoval@googlegroups.com>

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Astrid Nunez <anu...@foresightcac.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2023, 18:01
Subject: Invite: DAC to the Future Challenge Webinar with Sasol - January 30

Hi there!

carbonNEXT has teamed up with South Africa’s Sasol, a global chemicals and energy company, for a new Direct Air Capture (DAC) Challenge: DAC to the Future.

Sasol is seeking innovative, cost-effective DAC technologies that will enable the implementation of DAC and integration into the feedstock value chain at their Secunda facilities. We are hosting an informational webinar next week, and I thought it could be interesting for you and your network.

Successful solutions will:

  • Integrate into Sasol’s Secunda complex

  • Offer integration of captured CO2 into the feedstock value chain to produce sustainably sourced carbon products like green chemicals, green petrol/diesel, and Sustainable Aviation Fuel (SAF)

  • Be able to capture CO2 from both the air and point sources
    … and more!

Ready to learn more? Register for our Info Webinar on January 30, 2023 at 8:00 am PT.

The winner(s) will have the chance for a 1:1 scoping call with Sasol to explore further opportunities. Read more about Challenge evaluation and eligibility criteria.

I hope to see you next week!

Astrid

--

ASTRID NUÑEZ (she/her)

Senior Events & Outreach Manager

Foresight Canada

Cleantech Innovation Starts Here

C: 604-358-5079

E: anu...@foresightcac.com

LinkedIn | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram

Book a meeting with me!

We acknowledge that the lands on which we work and live are the traditional, ancestral, and unceded territories of the First Nations, Inuit, and Métis peoples.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This message and any accompanying documents may contain confidential information intended for a specific individual and purpose. This message is private and protected by law. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying or distribution, or the taking of any action based on the contents of this information, is strictly prohibited. Hereby notified that any disclosure, copying or distribution, or the taking of any action based on the contents of this information, is strictly prohibited.