A carbon law for nature has been proposed by Johan Rockstrom

H simmens

Sep 28, 2022, 7:44:22 AM9/28/22
to Carbon Dioxide Removal
“To limit planetary warming and keep 1.50C within sight, we must reach net-zero land-sector emissions by 2030, then reach 10 billion tons of annual negative emissions by 2050. No doubt, this is an ambitious target, but we have a realistic plan for achieving it. Our plan does not call for unproven technologies or science-fiction geoengineering projects. Instead, it relies on a toolkit of proven conservation measures, many of which are centuries-old and can be rapidly scaled.”

https://time.com/6215338/cant-have-a-stable-climate-if-we-keep-destroying-nature/

Herb Simmens
Author A Climate Vocabulary of the Future
@herbsimmens