Enter to Win A Free 27' Color TV

la...@urbaninsuranceagency.com

Jan 15, 2007, 4:11:16 PM1/15/07
to Car Insurance Info Page

Date Posted ::: January 15, 2007
Just send or fax in this

Referral Form

For 46 years Urban Insurance has been growing
Mainly due to our customers renewing their
Policies with us Year after year
But also because happy customers keep
Referring their family and friends to URBAN
For that we are grateful

We are so confident in our prices and service that we want to provide a
way for our customers to benefit from our growth.
Every time you refer someone to Urban Insurance Agency, we will
automatically enter both you, as well as the person your referred, into
a drawing to win a Free 27" Color T.V.

Toshiba 27" FST Color TV - 27D46/ FST Black Picture Tube/ 3-Line
Digital Comb Filter/ Digital Tuning (NTSC/ATSC/QAM)/ SDTV (480i)
Display/ Double Baffle Stereo Speaker System/ V-Chip Parental Control
System/ Front Panel A/V Inputs

We represent sixteen different companies; In order to find you the
Lowest price.
Urban Insurance Agency
click here to refer and enter to win.